Monday, May 11, 2009

Remember all the other Mother Day's I remembered, Mom?

23 up til now... well, 21 or 22... I guess dad reminding me that night doesn't count.

BUT THOSE ARE SUCH GOOD ODDS! I've remembered so many times, 23 out of 24 years?! If that's not a loyal son, than who is?

If we were to use an analogy for this, let's say that one day I said the entire day, all 24 hours, I would spend celebrating mother's day. And then I took a one hour nap in the middle of the day. Would anyone blame me for that? No, I don't think so. So yesterday was just me taking a metaphorical "nap." Yeah, that's exactly right! I was just taking a nap so that next mother's day I will be able to party EXTRA HARD! Just for you! I forgot just so you could have a better one next year. It was on purpose, for sure.

Look... I guess I just want you to know that I love you... and hope you have/had a happy mother's day.

...also if you and dad could still take me out to dinner when you come to NY and visit I'd appreciate that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment